Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: GLAMFLYYYYYYY!!! DANNNNNNN!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Carl I.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2003
    Posts
    4,786
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey! I need your email you nutter.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Carl I.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2003
    Posts
    4,786
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's there...I just emailed you something at that address a little while ago I thought and didn't hear back, so I was just making sure that it was right. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member glamfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2003
    Posts
    965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    sorry, been off the boards for a few dayz.
    [email protected]

    is it not in my profile anymore?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member glamfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2003
    Posts
    965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I must not be getting them. I've been having some problems lately not receiving some e-mails. We got a new computer, and I don't know what's going on, but certain things don't get to me.
    you can try
    [email protected]
    maybe it'll get to me at work.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •